Last Updated on September 19, 2020 by admin
As of September, 2020, Jac Liner Inc is the only organization that is operating among the bus companies around LRT Buendia.
Provincial Bus Route
If you want to see for yourself the current situation in LRT Buendia, then watch the video below. It also would not hurt if you subscribe and click the bell icon to get new video updates.
Please disregard the info below as it was posted before the pandemic. It is being used as a basis for comparison. Thank you!
Check out the schedule and fare from Jac Liner LRT Buendia Terminal going to Binan, Lucena and Mauban! The info on routes and schedules were from Jac Liner’s Facebook page while the fare was from biyaheroes’ website.
Provincial Bus Routes
|Binan ||First trip: 5:00 AM|
Last trip: 1:00 AM
Jac Liner LRT Buendia Bus Terminal is one of the six bus stations just around the Gil Puyat LRT Station that provides safe and reliable transport services to passengers bound for Laguna and Quezon provinces.
- By private vehicle: Google Maps
- By public transport:
- From South
- Ride a jeepney along Taft Avenue going to Gil Puyat LRT Station/Buendia or
- Ride LRT 1 from Baclaran to Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue
- From North
- Ride a jeepney or bus along Taft Avenue going to Gil Puyat LRT Station/Buendia or
- Ride LRT 1 from Roosevelt to Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue
- From South
- Food stalls just beside the terminal
- Facebook: facebook.com/Jaclinerinc
- Website: www.jacliner.com
- Mobile: 09175225463