As of September, 2020, Jac Liner Inc is the only organization that is operating among the bus companies around LRT Buendia.
Provincial Bus Route
At long last, the LTFRB, after several meetings with stakeholders (e.g. bus companies, LGUs), has allowed several provincial buses going to and from Metro Manila to operate beginning September 30.
LTFRB said the modified provincial routes to be opened are for provincial buses from Regions 3 and 4A as the economy gradually reopens. (mb)
Please be aware though that the pick-up and drop-off terminals would be at Paranaque Integrated Terminal Exchange (PITX) and Araneta Center Bus Terminal ONLY at this point. Therefore, the previously busy bus terminals in Alabang, LRT Buendia, Avenida, Monumento and Cubao are still not in operation yet.
For complete details about PROVINCIAL BUS ROUTES that are back in operation beginning October, click HERE!
- By private vehicle: Google Maps
- By public transport:
- From South
- Ride a jeepney along Taft Avenue going to Gil Puyat LRT Station/Buendia or
- Ride LRT 1 from Baclaran to Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue
- From North
- Ride a jeepney or bus along Taft Avenue going to Gil Puyat LRT Station/Buendia or
- Ride LRT 1 from Roosevelt to Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue
- From South
- Food stalls just beside the terminal
- Facebook: facebook.com/Jaclinerinc
- Website: www.jacliner.com
- Mobile: 09175225463