At long last, the LTFRB, after several meetings with stakeholders (e.g. bus companies, LGUs), has allowed several provincial buses going to and from Metro Manila to operate beginning September 30.
LTFRB said the modified provincial routes to be opened are for provincial buses from Regions 3 and 4A as the economy gradually reopens. (mb)
Please be aware though that the pick-up and drop-off terminals would be at Paranaque Integrated Terminal Exchange (PITX) and Araneta Center Bus Terminal ONLY at this point. Therefore, the previously busy bus terminals in Alabang, LRT Buendia, Avenida, Monumento and Cubao are still not in operation yet.
For complete details about PROVINCIAL BUS ROUTES that are back in operation beginning October, click HERE!
- By private vehicle: Google Maps
- By public transport:
- From South
- Ride LRT 1 from Baclaran to Gil Puyat Ave. Walk going to the DLTB terminal. OR
- Ride a bus going to Lawton. Get off when you reach LRT Vito Cruz Station. Ride a jeepney going to Gil Puyat. Get off when you reach the DLTB terminal.
- From North
- Ride LRT 1 from Roosevelt Station to Gil Puyat Station.
- Walk going to the DLTB terminal.
- From South
DLTB (LRT Buendia Terminal) landine – (632) 89862771
DLTB website – dltbbus.com.ph
Yellow Pages Philippines – yellow-pages.ph